Had an amazing time with Projects Abroad? Did some very meaningful work that changed your life? That changed other people’s lives? Tell your story and earn $140 per referral!
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: You tell your friends and family about the great time you had with Projects Abroad.
- Step 2: A friend or family member applies to join Projects Abroad with their $495 deposit*.
- Step 3: They mention to their Destination Expert that you recommended us.
- Step 4: They arrive in-destination for the start of their project, and we give you $140.
There is no limit to the number of referrals you can redeem each time you send another pair of helping hands our way.
So if you had a great time on your project and want others to do the same, spread the word!
*This offer applies to new bookings made on or after 1st November 2021
What’s the best way to do this?
If anyone you talk to needs more information before they’re ready to join us, please encourage them to contact us. Our team of Project Experts are always available and will be happy to recommend a project and answer any questions.
If they’re looking for inspiration, why not send them to one of our blogs:
- 5 Steps to Planning Your Gap Year
- Best Volunteer Abroad Programmes
- Best International Internships
- 4 Medical Gap Year Ideas
- Reasons to Volunteer During Retirement
Why there’s never been a better time to join Projects Abroad
COVID-19 has forced all organisations to rethink the way that they operate. Projects Abroad is no different. We know that right now there are only two things that matter when it comes to travel: your safety and the security of your money.
That’s why we’ve launched new and improved health and safety protocols in all of our destinations. These new measures allow us to make sure that you, our staff and our project partners all stay as safe and healthy as possible.
We’ve also introduced a generous new refund policy for all new bookings until further notice. If your friend or family member joins Projects Abroad and has to cancel their trip due to COVID-19, we’ll give them a full refund.
We also have completely flexible options for rearranging their trip should they still want to travel. Read more about how we’re making it hassle-free to travel with Projects Abroad.